Go cycling with us!
The Carlone bike hotel is the perfect accommodation for a mountain bike holiday in Trentino, the ideal starting point for exploring the Brenta Dolomites, Lake Garda and Ledro, Monte Bondone and numerous local trails. To prepare you for the trails you can stoke up on a healthy energetic breakfast. When you get back cakes and savoury snacks await you.
Our bike services include:
- transfer to and from the airport of Bergamo,
- Bike&Gourmet: breakfast and energy snack, cuisine for sports enthusiasts.
- Gala dinner once a week.
- In the hotel you can consult maps, GPS, bike magazines...
- Expert guides and bike itineraries on request,
- safe garage for bicycles with lock,
- our bike mechanics for the repair service, rentals...
- Room for drying cycling jackets and shoes, corner for minor repairs, lubricants and spare parts on payment,
- mountain bikes and racing bikes available at our hotel,
- minibus for getting around and transporting bikes,
- external bike rack,
- facilities for washing bikes in the garage.
- On payment: packed energy lunch and MAXIM products on sale, bike packages with additional services including, check-out in the afternoon, Nearby wellness centres under special agreement (21 -17 km)
Are you more of a motorcycle enthusiast?
Are you straining at the leash to go cycling in the Valli Giudicarie? Then you will be surprised by Hotel Carlone’s suggestions during your motorcycling holiday, we are partners of the bikershotel circuit! We recommend: Cascate del Nardis, Passo della Mendola, Lake Molveno, the Tour of the 3 lakes: Lake Garda, Lake Ledro, Lake Idro, the Adamello group and Lake Iseo, Val di Non and the Brenta group.
Our services during your motorcycling holiday in Trentino:
- Moto&Gourmet: breakfast and energy snack, cuisine for sports enthusiasts.
- Services and consultation in the hotel: maps, routes, street maps, magazines, weather forecasts...
- secure garage with lock and/or outdoor parking,
- place for washing your motorcycle and drying service for motorcycle jackets,
- workshops nearby, geographical and street maps with the best itineraries,
- 10% discount all year for BH CARD holders.